NBTExplorer is a low-level graphical NBT data editor similar to, inspired by, and based on NBTedit. The key difference is NBTExplorer's full support for Minecraft .mcr region files, and a directory-tree interface for easily exploring multiple worlds. NBTExplorer is built on top of Substrate.
NBTExplorer can read:
- Standard NBT files (e.g. level.dat)
- Schematic files
- Uncompressed NBT files (e.g. idcounts.dat)
- Minecraft region files (*.mcr)
- Minecraft anvil files (*.mca)
- Cubic Chunks region files